June 06, 2007

new shoes, new eating habits, new life

I don't let him feed himself all the time, cause I just can't see food going all over the walls, floor, bureau [well, everywhere] for every meal, but there are some meals that lend themselves to letting him feed himself, so I took some photos a while ago of this occuring.
He is fairly quiet while feeding himself, which is a nice change of pace... He is such a loud eater! I can't imagine what De and I must have been like as toddlers, but we have to have been very similar to this, from what we hear...

We went to StrideRite to get Billy's first pair of "real" shoes [thanks Grandma and Granddad] and found out that he has triple-wide feet. He wears a size 6, so there is only one shoe they make that fit his feet... if his feet grow at the rate they predict, he may be able to wear sandals at the next fitting. He is getting steadier and faster wearing shoes, and barefoot in the house, so we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:54 PM

    triple-wide feet?? Hahaha...he's such a big boy! (Daddy must proud :)).

    I like all your colors :)

    ReplyDelete