June 09, 2007

Bunny

Our little guy has to sleep with this "bunny"; we got it as a hand-me-down and our little guy has become quite attached. He can sleep/nap anywhere, as long as we have Bunny with us. Well, Bunny has been washed multiple times, after being loved and slobbered upon and seems to be falling apart. I attempted to find another one online, to no avail. I found a similar "lovie", but not the same animal, color, etc. This poor bear is NOT loved, slobbered upon, or even touched. So, off to spend more time on the trusty internet to search further.

After about ten or 20 minutes I found him... Puppynaps Blanket Buddies (and come to find out he is supposed to be a puppy, Mom)... Needless to say we purchased one, and have saved the website in our Favorites should we need another at a later point in time :)

4 comments:

  1. I suppose William is young enough not to know the difference between the two. You might want to "rotate" between two. That's what I wish I did because the new one is not accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. We'll try to rotate the two and see if he will accept them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:34 AM

    So I guess your Velveteen Rabbit has become a Velveteen Puppy! Glad you were able to find another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I washed both of them this morning, together with his clothes, as the original Bunny has been washed before, and the new bunny is not worth hugging or touching... as I had figured but thought I would give it a try. Maybe he'll become a backup rather than in the regular rotation.

    ReplyDelete