I found out last month that our little guy likes to sweep. Not that he is capable of this feat, but he likes the idea of it, especially when I am trying to clean up the Cheerios on the floor, get the dust bunnies, or get rid of the leaves and sticks that seem to bother him on the deck. He tries to take the broom away from me, so I either stop the task until nap time, or let him attempt to use the broom. Basically he carries it around, not touching the floor at all... guess he needs his own size broom to get better at this task :)
I recommend brooms for kid toys, but only kid sized ones. The big ones are really good an knocking items off the counter:)
ReplyDeleteMy son was a double wide when he was a baby (in shoes) but now is just a regular wide. Stride Rite is the way to go for shoes.