June 06, 2007

the ever-wonderful Baby Bazaar

This year there wasn't much in the way of boys clothing, nor was there much of what I was looking for, season and size-wise [I'm an organized mom and had a list of what I need, size and season-wise for the upcoming summer and fall]. I did, however, get most of these outfits/pieces from one lady who was selling all her used clothing items for a dollar each! I also picked up a huge garbage bag full of blocks... Gotta love the Baby Bazaar at the county fairgrounds!

My sister, Emily, sold some of her girls' clothing and baby items and blogged about it. We had a fun time, and I can't wait until the one in October!

Billy loves to knock down the blocks, although we had to show him how the first time he saw these. I think he was intimidated by the sheer number of blocks that were all over the floor, so we only pull out 20 or so and he is a much happier guy.

1 comment: