June 01, 2007

How Quickly We Forget

I was up all night, so it seemed, with a certain little one who woke up every half hour until 11 pm, and then every other hour from 12:30am. I forgot how tiring and frustrating it can be to be awakened all night. Thankfully, I wasn't nursing during these hours last night!

We aren't sure why our guy was awake so much, as he doesn't seem to be teething, but I know that appearances can be deceiving (I don't see, nor can I feel, any new teeth/molars).

I hope to get a good night sleep tonight: Billy will not be napping twice today, but just once, to ensure that he is good and tired tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Just persevere and this too, will pass. Sometimes you figure out why it was and sometimes you don't.

    I am a horrible mother without sleep. Try to take a nap when you can. Or turn off the baby monitor. And see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura,
    I was going to email you, but I can't find your address :) Can you send me a quick email with your address? mine is jessicaryl@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    Jessica S.

    ReplyDelete