
Our motorcycle ride this weekend was great, despite the jolt that made me "get air". We were riding on some road that was to be repaved, and was that grooved stuff, with potholes and sewer pipes sticking up or way down in, ya know? We hit one of those irregular, non-flat sections, and I went up.
[

I felt like I was flying off the bike, but I was only jolted upward a foot or so, and then crashed back down on the bike, onto De. A little scary; I have a bruised rear, nothing more.]

We saw some beautiful country side, visited our jeweler, had a nice lunch together, and got ice cream when we were just too hot, and needed a break from the sun. We were glad to have our boys well-cared for too, and got a clean van too, cause the boys washed all the cars at Grandmom and Granddad's house [under close supervision I'm told].

Once we got home, De gave our neighbor and her daughter a quick ride, and then when the babysitters and our children returned, Grandma took a ride, and then Billy had his first motorcycle ride ever! He really wasn't sure, but as you can see was thrilled with the short trip around our street.

Charlie wanted to see too, but didn't get to take a ride, just a sit with Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment