
We've been trying out different pizza dough recipes, with not much luck with the flavor, texture, consistency, etc. Tonight I made
Friday Night Pizza from a book I read recently,
Animal Vegetable Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. I was enlightened by the book, and it's caused me to research and learn more about natural eating and organic foods.

The recipe makes two 12 inch pizzas, so I made one pepperoni and one with pepperoni, onion and green pepper. We will stick with this recipe and tweak it a little, as the dough could use some extra spices.

I found that the pizza stone made more of a thin crust and the pan made more of a raised crust... I haven't had the opportunity previously to use both baking methods at the same time. Learning as we go!
[De has his own ideas for making a meat-lovers version with sausage, bacon and pepperoni]
No comments:
Post a Comment