Today I decided to take down the last two baby gates.... since it only took William a year to figure out how to crawl/squeeze under them, they aren't usable anymore. We run into them or push them out of the way and never lock/shut them. So I figured we're done with this part of the baby-proofing, for now.
Billy wanted to know where I was going to put them when he saw me carting them upstairs. "In baby's room, so we can use them again when baby needs them," was my response. He loves going into baby's room to see the new/unusual/unknown items in there. Hopefully, we will have more reason to go in there soon!
No baby yet, huh? I was thinking that you would delivering any day now!
ReplyDeleteit's about time!!! I'm so tired of stabbing myself in the hip & worrying Dani will poke her eye out. Let m know if i co do anything to ensure my win in the pool...i'll go get you some castor oil if you want ;)
ReplyDelete