He is here!
Charles Demetrios Mustakas (Charlie) was finally born after 27 hours of labor on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 6:27 pm. 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 20.5 inches long.
I'm so happy to have been able to have delivered him naturally (via the birth canal) and am so excited we have another little boy. I couldn't believe it... we were so sure it was to be a girl. God kept it a surprise for me, just like I'd wanted :)
We're home and completely-overwhelmed by having two children. Our
busy life I spoke of earlier has come! We're hoping to begin a routine, somehow, and sleep at some point soon. Please be patient with us; we do want to see and talk to you, and will do our best to do that, as soon as we possibly can!
De's Yiayia passed away Friday. De is attending the viewing and services Tuesday and Wednesday. We will miss Yiayia, but are glad she is no longer in pain and can dance again!
Charles Demetrios Mustakas (Charlie) was finally born after 27 hours of labor on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 6:27 pm. 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 20.5 inches long.
I'm so happy to have been able to have delivered him naturally (via the birth canal) and am so excited we have another little boy. I couldn't believe it... we were so sure it was to be a girl. God kept it a surprise for me, just like I'd wanted :)We're home and completely-overwhelmed by having two children. Our
busy life I spoke of earlier has come! We're hoping to begin a routine, somehow, and sleep at some point soon. Please be patient with us; we do want to see and talk to you, and will do our best to do that, as soon as we possibly can!De's Yiayia passed away Friday. De is attending the viewing and services Tuesday and Wednesday. We will miss Yiayia, but are glad she is no longer in pain and can dance again!

Congratulations!!! Wow, what a long labor! But what joy has followed! We're so happy for you:) love, Taka & Aki
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you wonderful people, you! Can't wait to meet him at some point - I will definitely be praying for you guys with all you have on your plate now!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
So excited for you all! I will be praying that he will sleep well for you =)
ReplyDelete