

Saturday we celebrated William's second birthday with our family.
We opened presents first, as the timing worked well that way... Billy

is really into cars right now, and he enjoyed playing with new cars on the stairs (one of his favorite places to play).



I made Billy's cake to look like his favorite car... a little yellow "Beetle".

I cut Billy a slice of cake after we sang to him and he quickly ate his piece. He wanted to have more
icing and so he scraped his plate along the side of the cake while I wasn't watching :) He also

wanted a tire too (an
Oreo cookie) so I gave him a cookie and he enjoyed that sugar too!
Too much sugar for a little boy, but he only has a 2 year old birthday once!

After cake, Billy eventually ate his lunch with Grammy's help.
[photos thanks to my Dad--I don't take photos during birthday parties, I'm just too busy!]
No comments:
Post a Comment