it's a busy season, but I'm a happy wife, homeschooling my boys, enjoying our two little girls, enjoying life in the country : one day at a time
February 14, 2008
birthday balloon
I took this video the other night, after William's balloon from Abby's birthday ended up in the skylight. I came home from a trip to the store while De was home with him... anyway, here's a fun video :) enjoy!
Billy is so cute! I love the videos of him you put on here! Since I never got to meet him in person it gives me the opportunity to see him in action! :O)
Believe it or not, that balloon is still there, a month later! And Billy tried to make Puppy reach it last weekend when we were staying with him. He's such a cute little guy -- we really enjoy our time with him.
i love it... another case of the FRIDAY's strikes again!
ReplyDeleteBilly is so cute! I love the videos of him you put on here! Since I never got to meet him in person it gives me the opportunity to see him in action! :O)
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not, that balloon is still there, a month later! And Billy tried to make Puppy reach it last weekend when we were staying with him. He's such a cute little guy -- we really enjoy our time with him.
ReplyDeleteThe Biffys