Just found out from this guy that when he is mad at me, he puts clean laundry in his dirty clothes hamper... which fully explains why it seems full much faster than usual.
Wow. What a personality this middle child has!
[photo is from a pig roast at a friend's house---they had a "corn hole" for the kids to play in, in addition to pony rides (which Billy LOVED) and a moon bounce. Love Fall Fun!]

Totally funny that he doesn't realize that he's really "punishing" De, since he's the one that is in charge of at least the washing and drying of the laundry. But then again, I guess he really never sees De doing it. . just sees you folding it!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Funny, esp. because he doesn't realize he's actually punishing De, who does the washing and drying at least. But then, Charlie sees you folding it, so I guess that makes sense! (mom)
ReplyDeleteDe does "our" laundry. I wash and fold the kids' clothes and the cloth diapers. so it is "punishing" me...
ReplyDelete