November 21, 2011

Turkey Talk


Fellow Certified Turkey Fryers (CTF), CTF Trainees and Friends of the Association:

Greetings from the Master Fryer!  

I am pleased to announce a very distinguished gentlemen who through his own personal initiative, motivated by our famous “A MANZ GOTTA EAT” training video has become a member of this coveted fraternal organization.  Please join me in welcoming our newest “CTF”… Demetrios “THE GREEK” Mustakas.  “THE GREEK” followed the strict TFAA guidelines and was certified in April 2011 when he produced the required documentation and gave personal testimony to “BUBBA” of his successful certification fry!.  I wanted to make sure that he was “officially” recognized prior to the upcoming frying season.  By the power invested in me, BY ME, I hereby certify him as an official CTF and the newest member of the TFAA.  I have included photos of his certification fry. Please note in the photo’s the strict safety guidelines of wearing protective hand covering and a clean frying environment. 
Mark "BUBBA" Jenkins
President, TFAA


scrapbook page, framed; should have taken photo before framing
So proud of all your accomplishments this past year, Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment