October 31, 2011

gumball sight words

I recently found a sight word bundle of activities and resources at 1plus1plus1equals1. Carisa had made this resource and I downloaded the free set, but after seeing how well it was working out for us I paid for the full version.  I tweaked the caterpillar idea she found at Teachers Notebook and made it into a gumball machine.  This went over very well and [until today, a Monday] we have not had too much resistance :)  Always good for a reading lesson!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! What a fun idea. I am your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to. I'd also love for you to come link up at TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties or enter to get one of my first ever guest posts that I'm offering up during the month of December.

    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete