August 20, 2011

homeschool prep/clean up

And these are the AFTER photos. Computer software and music CDs in one neat box. Preschool games in one general location and kindergarten activities all arranged by subject area. One shelf for Kindergarten books and resources, and half of one for preschool. One with a box yet to go through (left over from my tutoring days).



I still need to neaten up my table under the bulletin board, and decide how we will use the board this year...

This crate file had a bunch of other stuff in it, all haphazard. Now it has hanging files and accordion folders, properly labeled. And I made a notebook for all our homeschool paper work that I have had in a tote bag... Uh huh.
I am completely ashamed to admit that since we rarely use markers in our house, these Crayolas are from my teaching days! Most are dried up and not so great. I bought some new ones recently, so I tossed them in the full trash can. Didn't throw out much today, but really got us organized and ready for school!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job! And just in time for school!!! Good work, Mommy. =) xoxox

    ReplyDelete