February 26, 2011

his first book

Our first country to study was Korea, as Gina & Joe are there, I thought that would be a good place to start...

We checked out some books at the library and I previewed what I wanted to read to Billy. we read through it one day, the next day or so he went through and told Grandmom everything! We worked on making a book. Here it is :) A great preschool version, photographs glued in, dictation done, some of his own writing, and his name on the front cover. [As his teacher I wanted a little more from him on certain pages, but it is only preschool. I'll push for more in kindergarten.]








[I have NO idea where these words came from. He couldn't repeat them for me, but made up new ones when I wasn't receiving dictation fast enough.]


1 comment:

  1. What a great little book!! Tell Billy he did an excellent job reporting on South Korea. =) And his Aunt Gigi loves him...and so does Grandma (she says it was good to talk to you today too!) xoxxo

    ReplyDelete