One of my favorite things about Christmas is receiving Christmas cards from friends and family--especially if they include/contain a photograph of the family. It's a nice way to say you are thinking about someone even if you don't purchase a gift for them or even get to see them! And I love hanging the cards to display. I even made a Christmas card display out of fabric a year or three ago and have loved using it since.
It's sad, but we
only have three cards hanging on it this year. I know it's early in the Chri
stmas card sending season, and my birthday hasn't even come yet, so the majority of the cards will come in the next week or so, I KNOW, but, I am starting to feel terrible about it because we don't have a photograph taken of us yet... oh we tried, one nice fall day at noon, to take a photo outside with my tripod, but that just didn't work out. I'm HAVE TO get my family to cooperate this weekend with this necessary photo session. Especially because Shutterfly is offering a great deal right now.

Now, while I haven't made a desk-calendar I have made one of their wall-calendars and everyone who has received them has absolutely loved them--everything from the color choices, fonts, background theme possibilities, and the numerous ways I can arrange the photos--they will be so impressed this year with the photos on specific dates---like for our wedding anniversary and Aunt Judy's birthday!
For my h
ubby's first Father's Day I made a Shutterfly photo card which my husband asked to have scrapbooked :) That made a big impression too :)
So, needless to say, I am excited to be offered 50 free Christmas photo cards for simply blogging about how wonderful Shutterfly is--I use them constantly for sharing photos on our photo site, printing photos for scrapbooking (have to get to that... mental note) and making our annual Christmas calendar for our family. And now that my sisters have moved across the country and the globe, there
is more reason to use Shutterfly! They need to see my growing, adorable boys.
Em, this Sunny Christmas card would be great coming from you in FL! Gina, you should use Shutterfly's birth announcements when your little girl arrives in a few months! There are so many cute designs, and it will be great to have Shutterfly mail them for you once again (from your address book; sweet, huh?)!
It's sad, but we
only have three cards hanging on it this year. I know it's early in the Chri
stmas card sending season, and my birthday hasn't even come yet, so the majority of the cards will come in the next week or so, I KNOW, but, I am starting to feel terrible about it because we don't have a photograph taken of us yet... oh we tried, one nice fall day at noon, to take a photo outside with my tripod, but that just didn't work out. I'm HAVE TO get my family to cooperate this weekend with this necessary photo session. Especially because Shutterfly is offering a great deal right now.
Now, while I haven't made a desk-calendar I have made one of their wall-calendars and everyone who has received them has absolutely loved them--everything from the color choices, fonts, background theme possibilities, and the numerous ways I can arrange the photos--they will be so impressed this year with the photos on specific dates---like for our wedding anniversary and Aunt Judy's birthday!
For my h
ubby's first Father's Day I made a Shutterfly photo card which my husband asked to have scrapbooked :) That made a big impression too :)So, needless to say, I am excited to be offered 50 free Christmas photo cards for simply blogging about how wonderful Shutterfly is--I use them constantly for sharing photos on our photo site, printing photos for scrapbooking (have to get to that... mental note) and making our annual Christmas calendar for our family. And now that my sisters have moved across the country and the globe, there
is more reason to use Shutterfly! They need to see my growing, adorable boys.Em, this Sunny Christmas card would be great coming from you in FL! Gina, you should use Shutterfly's birth announcements when your little girl arrives in a few months! There are so many cute designs, and it will be great to have Shutterfly mail them for you once again (from your address book; sweet, huh?)!

Check out the great card designs they have---the photos in this post are all from Shutterfly's website :) I think I'm going to go with a photo collage if we don't get a good family photo this weekend. I'm also really lovin this Christmas letter style card. Does for me what I always attempt to do :)
Nice.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud. =) I like that we liked some of the same ones.
I got a $20 discount from Motherhood Maternity for birth announcements from shutterfly for a recent purchase - so I WILL be sending those out sometime early next year! =)
Love you,
~ Gina