December 10, 2009

Christmas Preparations

Billy has been excited about Christmas and wanted to help get ready for the fun events to come. He has helped me put up the Christmas tree and decorate it with the beads and ornaments.
We hung lights together off the deck. We made chocolate chip cookies together one night... putting red, green and white stars on them to make them Christmas-y.

After seeing the gingerbread man ornament and showing me nearly daily and talking about how much he wanted to eat it....I decided we would make gingerbread cookies for eating. Today we made gingerbread cookies. Billy smacked his lips the entire time he helped put the eyes and buttons on. He excitedly ate the head first :)
I've enjoyed just tackeling one activity each day. We haven't been keeping up with our Advent calendar, though we have one this year! It shows us on day 6, where it's the 10th... But I made White Chili today and Billy ate it :) So it's a good day! And it's a good day cause De worked from home today! No time commuting :) Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment