August 17, 2009

ten months

We have a ten month old! He's all about "talking" and telling things to us, in a happy voice. Though sometimes it's more like screeching and Billy gets into it and then I have two kids screeching and screaming in the house; have to put a stop to that fast before Mommy gets a headache.
Still have two teeth. And a great gummy smile. And haven't cut any of his long hair yet. Just can't do it...
LOVES to walk around holding onto someone's fingers or from furniture to furniture. Will even get up and down smoothly! Putting everything in his mouth.
Enjoying eating more solid foods [peas, carrots, chicken, cheese, egg, crackers, etc] Charlie gets upset if the food is too liquidy. I think we are getting to the end of the babyfood stage. Not sure how I feel about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment