
We went to the National Zoo with the boys... we were able to go on a Friday since De wasn't working. It was a nice day, and the boys did fairly well for a slightly warm day.

It was frustrating to be walking around people standing still to look for something in their bag, people looking at an animal, and parked strollers IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PATHS. I hardly saw anyone "pull over" to do those things. No consideration. I was pleasantly surprised to see a friend on facebook post about a similar experience just a few days later...


Billy really wanted to see the monkeys, elephants and giraffes. I didn't know there are no longer giraffes at the National Zoo. Guess I had better check on that before getting him all up for seeing certain animals.

The zoo keepers put a cardboard zebra in the lion's enclosure and then let two females in... that was interesting to watch, but not as exciting as we thought it could have!
No comments:
Post a Comment