April 22, 2009

A Good Day

So, today was a good day. Mommy gave me my bottle at 5:30am just how I like it. Warm and snuggled in her arms. She put be back to sleep quickly, but that was ok. I played in my crib for a while before my morning nap.

Then, when I woke up later, Billy and Mommy were eating breakfast and Mommy was trying to make waffles to go with their eggs. I didn't care. I had my next bottle and one bite of applesauce with oatmeal. I don't really like that, so I didn't eat much more. Then I got to play in my saucer while Mommy cooked the waffles. Then I had time in my swing while Mommy and Billy blew bubbles on the deck. I cried most of the time, cause they weren't with me. Then I took another nap.

After that, Mommy gave me a bottle and Billy was napping. Mommy let me help her print out some sewing patterns on the computer. Then she gave me bananas---they are my favorite food! I love them :) Then I got a bath. I LOVE the bath. It's the best. There's warm water in my own bathtub and I get to kick-I love to kick-and splash, and giggle. It's so much fun to get a bath! Then I get to play with my toes while Mommy put lotion on me. I love lotion too. But I was getting tired so I started to fuss when Mommy tried to cut my toenails. She kept saying, "Now be still, Charlie," but I was having none of that! So I'm napping again now. And Billy is saying, "Mommy". I hope she comes to get him so I can sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment