December 08, 2008

L I F E

Yeah, so when I turned the calendar on December first two months at a time, I laughed and knew things have been less than normal around here... (it was still on the October page).

We have been working on getting sleep and having our boys sleep through the night, or most of it, in Charlie's case. However, besides eating and doing laundry little else has been accomplished in our house... oh, and some online Christmas shopping.

I've done all of my Christmas shopping on the Internet since Charlie has been born and it hasn't been too bad! The only complication is that my laptop is ancient (as far as computers go) and it's unbareably slow at times. Especially during checkout... But thankfully, there are other computers in the house, so I'm not "stuck" with slow-speed.

No matter, I'm almost done shopping. Just have to get to wrapping the gifts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment