I finally have my own space in our home. Yeah, I know, it's kind of strange to talk about, but De has the basement with the Harley's and I now have a place for my crafts. I found a table and a shelving system, separately, on Craigslist, which De willingly helped me pick up and haul upstairs. As you can see I've already started using the space, making paper crafts and fabric items (bibs and burp clothes at the moment). Everything has a place, and I can reach it all, even in my very pregnant state. 
This is so exciting for me, as the previous setup I had was not really workable, though it was very inexpensive (free items from Freecycle); this new solution cost about $50 and I couldn't be happier with the way everything is organized. Even De is happy that the cabinet is the perfect solution for me... and that it takes less space in our bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment