The baby is about 4 pounds now, which according to the BabyCenter website, is about the weight of a pineapple. The length, however, is about 17 inches head to heel... We'll soon find out who this little one is...
it's a busy season, but I'm a happy wife, homeschooling my boys, enjoying our two little girls, enjoying life in the country : one day at a time
August 18, 2008
baby Mustakas
So, I'm 33 weeks along and things are going well. I haven't gained as much weight as I did with William and am feeling much better overall. In fact, I'd say about 90% of this pregnancy I've felt great, if it weren't for the itching from the allergic reaction/rash that I've had for 5 weeks now. It's basically gone, but I have four places where it still remains a nuisance: inside my elbows and the backs of my knees.
The baby is about 4 pounds now, which according to the BabyCenter website, is about the weight of a pineapple. The length, however, is about 17 inches head to heel... We'll soon find out who this little one is...
The baby is about 4 pounds now, which according to the BabyCenter website, is about the weight of a pineapple. The length, however, is about 17 inches head to heel... We'll soon find out who this little one is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i LOVE pineapple....maybe that's what we should call her ;)
ReplyDelete