4 Softsoap body wash bottles
4 feminine items
1 bottle of WetOnes Wipes
total retail value of items purchased $29.91
on sale items (reduced the toal by $8.98)
7 coupons used for $20.97 (including $13.98 of last weeks ECBs)
Spent out of pocket $0.00

Earned $4. in Extra Bucks for my spring spending.
Earned $1.98 ECB for a feminine item.
4 feminine items
1 bottle of WetOnes Wipes
total retail value of items purchased $29.91
on sale items (reduced the toal by $8.98)
7 coupons used for $20.97 (including $13.98 of last weeks ECBs)
Spent out of pocket $0.00
Earned $4. in Extra Bucks for my spring spending.
Earned $1.98 ECB for a feminine item.
I have some other friends who are starting to get into cvs-ing and I've been reading their blogs and yours - it's inspired me. I'm going to join the bandwagon and save me lots of money. :)
ReplyDeleteAny particular tips?
The Council of Biblical Manhood has spoken. Please remove the photographs of the feminine products from your blog or I will be forced to boycott your website. Thank you for your cooperation :)
ReplyDelete