so, the run down this week is:
3 cans Pringles
2 Dawn Handsoaps/dishdetergents
1 Cascade Dual Action pack
2 packs tampons
1 package of facial cleansing wipes
1 pkg Chex Mix
1 tube scar gel
1 Orajel (toddler-safe toothpaste)
coupons I used: $.20 off 3 cans Pringles, $.50 off Dawn, $1.00 off Cascade Dual Action packs, $2.00 CVS coupon off facial cleansing wipes, $.55 off Orajel, $1.00 off Chex Mix
Total should have been $37.98
items on sale save me $5.75
total coupon savings $3.25
used $15.96 in ECBs
I paid only $13.02
Also, I received in ECBs $2.98 for tampons, $1.00 for facial wipes, $1.00 for Pringles, $1.00 for Dawn, and one coupon for 10 free digital prints.
Today, July 10, in my email I received a coupon for $5. off a $30 purchase. Also got a coupon on July 4th for $4. off a $20. purchase (to use on July 4th only). Didn't/haven't used these.
No comments:
Post a Comment