June 26, 2008

CVS bargains

I'm adding CVS to my labels, as this is becoming a thrill for me to get such great deals (even things for free)! Here's what I purchased today for $22.40: 4 pkg of Charmin 12 double rolls, 2 bottles of Listerine Smart Rinse, some moleskin, CVS bandages, and a tube of Neosporin with a cool carrying case (see below).

So how did I get down to paying $22.60 for a $62 retail value of these items? I'm so glad you asked!

1. I had 2 coupons, each a dollar off, for the Listerine and the Neosporin.

2. Everything was on sale (that saved me $22.60).

3. I had $19. in ECBs to use from last week, so it became quite the deal.

Even beyond that, I have more ECBs to spend next week from what I purchased today. ($22. in ECBs came with my receipt).

Also, when I got home there was a spend $30 get $5 back email from CVS in my inbox... And starting July 1 you get your 2% earnings for Spring spending, so I feel like I am sort of getting paid by CVS to shop there :) Pretty sweet!

Now, on to this cool Neosporin carrying case: I have a son who loves to talk about owwies. He notices everyone's owwies, he has to have bandaids on his own owwies, and likes to have "meicine" on his cuts and "crapes". So when I saw Neosporin came out with a spray, I was considering spending the extra $ on the spray. HOWEVER, when in the CVS aisle today looking at it, this box was next to it. You get a .5 ounce tube of Neosporin, 3 Band-Aid brand bandages, and this awesome carrying case that has a key chain attachment and a huge magnet on the back... I was thinking of leaving it in the van, and may end up doing that, or it will be living in our diaper bag so that it's with us wherever we happen to get a crape or need some meicine. I know you aren't as excited about this as I am, and that's ok. You can still read my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Great finds. I have a CVS magnet I got from Eric one time that keeps bandaids on it on the fridge. It is handy! We have a mini first aid kit in each car, but that neosporin is a good product.

    You DO need a notebook to write down Billy-isms! We got a notebook like that for a baby gift (just a blank journal).

    ReplyDelete