May 17, 2008

Baby Bazaar

Well, it was that day again, where I wake up early and make my biannual trek off to our county fair grounds to the "Baby Bazaar", a huge yard sale where everything is geared to kids, mostly babies :) I didn't do any shopping for our little one, but did buy things for Billy. Clothes are getting more expensive, even shopping like this... but the clothes are bigger (more fabric=more money, I guess) and last longer, so I'm not complaining.

I bought 4 tshirts, 6 pair of pajamas, 2 long sleeve tshirts, 2 button-up "dress" shirts, 1 fleece sweatshirt, 1 reversable water repelant half-fleece hooded jacket, and a pair of dress shoes for Billy for $39. (23 items of clothing and a pair of shoes)

Much thanks to Billy's extended family who send cash for his birthdays and especially my grandma who sends him cards with cash for holidays... it adds up and these clothes were purchased by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment