April 30, 2008

Photo catch-up

I've been saying I haven't been taking enough photos of William and have to take more every-day-type photos. So I have been this past month, but haven't downloaded them until today. William was fussy, "seepy and tired" this morning, so after a big snack and small lunch, he wanted to go "nigh-nigh" at noon. OK with me! I have time to work on photos :) And here they are...
William's Papou gave him money for his birthday, so I have purchased 2 things for him and put the rest in his bank account... The first purchase was a Little People book about the zoo and the second was a picnic table for the deck. I sealed the IKEA picnic table with a weatherproofer, and it's all set to stay outside in the elements for the whole summer. How fun!
On this particular day we were having a treat--ice cream--because Billy was so good while we were out running errands and I just couldn't believe how well he behaved. SO, he had his first treat for good behavior. Not sure we will do this all the time, but every now and then... as necessary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment