April 01, 2008

Morning Tree Trimming

When I woke up this morning, I heard men's voices and chainsaws. Apparently, William did too, and instead of his usual greeting, "Hi Mommy!" I heard, "What-dat-noi-soun?" [or "what's that noise sound?"] I told him there were men working outside cutting the trees and we'd be able to see it downstairs. We went right down since De'd changed his diaper before he left for work, and William wouldn't do more that look away from the window. He started to get down from the chair at one point when the noise had ceased for a moment and I had his cereal on the table with his cup of milk, but turned right back and stood up when the noise began again.

I ended up feeding him his cereal standing at the window with him watching the tree cutting. Such an adventure for a little guy! He was fascinated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment