One of my favorite (digital photos) of William on Christmas Day :) Another favorite is of the three of us, but it's not a digital photo, so it may take me a while to get it posted...
Also took some photos of my parents with all three of their grandchildren... a first-time photo composition. They turned out great. Will have to post one a copy of that too! My how "the kids" have changed from last year~We don't have two babies any more! I received a new lens for my SLR camera [50mm lens; good for portraits and creating depth of field] and I enjoyed playing with that Christmas Day. There aren't any photographs posted using that lens. Hope to take more pictures with it and get more familiar with using it during our warm weather tomorrow. The only draw-back is that at the moment it is on an SLR camera that is NOT digital, so I don't get the instant feedback I'd like, but I LOVE the lens and it's capabilities.

The yellow rocking chair is from my childhood: my mom's father made it for me (he did the needlepoint work on the chair pad).
The garage was one of William's favorite Christmas presents. He enjoys playing with all of his gifts... toys, puzzles, games, etc... This week the blanket and train are the most played-with items. Last week it was the baby and bowling set... He rotates through the toys; I don't have to initate it at all!
I can see why the garage would be a favorite toy! Cute pictures!
ReplyDelete