I've been working on a church fundraising project that I thought of -- an international cookbook. It's been quite the project, collecting recipes, typing them, making announcements in church about it, asking people directly for recipes, and deciding all the printing choices... I've probably spent 50 hours or more on the project so far. Today I edited the recipes (twice) and created the paperwork for the selling of the cookbooks (it's a fundraiser for new playground equipment to be used by the Sunday School, Christian school, daycare and community). De has been a great encouragement, giving suggestions for making things easier and cheering on my progress. My sister Emily has helped too, typing and gathering recipes from the congregation.
I send in the paperwork tomorrow morning... sure hope I didn't miss anything!
I have no doubt that this is a huge project.
ReplyDeleteOh cool...that sounds like an awesome idea! :)
ReplyDelete