LOVE the new grocery bags for purchase at Giant (here in the D.C. area). I've been debating about buying some and bought four this morning during our grocery shopping trip. They are large bags that can hold the weight of any groceries and are reusable, thus I can cut down on the number of plastic grocery bags I have hanging around [until I recycle them at the store]. I bought four, but may have to buy a few more; was thinking I could use them at the library and other shopping trips as well :) Functional for intended use, multi-purpose, sturdy, lovely blue, what more could you ask for at $.99 each?
We are considering buying some too. I do use the plastic bags for trash around the house, but I inevitably recycle some too.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't have the picture before. But our Giant's bags look different and they are green.
ReplyDelete