June 13, 2007

time in the kitchen




I've discovered in making dinner each night that Billy really likes being in the kitchen with me while I attempt to cook with him underfoot... One night it went REALLY well, as he discovered Daddy's Starbucks drinks, and proceeded to take them in and out of the case (along with his cup of water). It was a great game to him to line them up on the floor, move them about two feet over (two at a time), and then back near the case; he amused himself for nearly 20 minutes! I was a little concerned about the glass bottles, but he did fine (at least he wasn't bowling with them...)
As for the front of our freezer door, I'm showing you the wonderful feature in the middle.... yes, the lock. This is so important when you have an adventurous little boy who isn't tall enough to reach the dispenser, but can push it with something in his hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment