... a good example of how much my little guy talks all day long. He had been talking to the sky, trees, birds, etc. when I grabbed the camera. Of course he was in awe and watching and listening to everything too; guess he doesn't really talk
all day!
You've been busy. Unfortunately, the work never ends...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment. I was not surprised that it was not a topic that most people wanted to chime in on, but I felt like it was good to talk about it anyhow. After thinking about advice discernment for months, I feel like there is a lot of information out there about being careful when you give advice, and there is a lot of information about how to NOT take bad advice, but there isn't a whole lot said about actually taking good advice.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a lovely evening/morning/day (depending on when you read this comment:)