I've been asked several times what I like best about our new house and living in Germantown, so I thought I would share with you all:
What I like best about our house:
-beautiful hardwood floors
-new kitchen
-lots of windows
-the sunlight that comes in all day
-the fireplace
-basement storage
-our wonderfully, kind neighbors
-the beautiful view out our back windows
-the lake and walking paths right here "in our backyard"
-more living space :)
-it's close to my sister and her family
What I like about Germantown:
-the new $19 M library
-the gorgeous sunsets
-easy access to Home Depot, Staples, Walmart, Target, Borders, grocery stores, etc
-the town center with all the shops (De and I haven't begun to know the names of all the little restaurants here and there, much less have tasted their food)
i would say that living near your sister should be #1...
ReplyDeletei would think she feels the same!