December 09, 2006

scooting and new foods

William has been a trooper these last few weeks. He's adjusted to the new house very well, and seems to know where things that interest him are located... the skylights are in the stairwell with the chandelier; the portable heater is on the floor by the kitchen doorway; Daddy comes in the front door; etc...

He's doing fairly well at scooting backwards and in cirlces, but hasn't quite mastered crawling. He can rock on all fours, but just can't move from that position. I think it'll be soon though. Probably by Christmas!

I've had to give him store-bought baby food, as I just didn't have the time or energy to pack, unpack, feed De and I and William AND make his food. So he's had all sorts of consistencies with his food (he prefers it thick) and he's put up with it all.


I've been feeding him chicken mostly, as the meat of the day, and he likes it, but I'd think he's getting sick of it, so I've been starting to add new foods to his diet here and there, now that things are settling down a little on the home front. De came home one night this week to see us trying cauliflower... What's the verdict?

No comments:

Post a Comment