November 25, 2006

socks, part one

We have packed, moved, unpacked, and been living here for almost three weeks, and we now have internet access once again. We're getting things organized and are making strides in getting the house to look like our home.

However, I almost stopped packing the last night we were in the condo to blog about socks. I couldn't believe how many pairs of socks De and I have (of course there are various types, colors, thicknesses, etc)... So before I finish my thought, please let me know, approximately how many socks you have. I'd love to hear from some of you!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:33 PM

    I can never keep socks in my house and are always buying new ones. I think my dog is eating them. So to answer the question, Matthew and I only have about 14 pairs of socks each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Hi Laura. I think I have about 30 pairs of socks. 7 of them are Christmas socks. Socks are a big gift item in my family. However, I really do wear most all of them because I'm always getting a pair wet (while mopping or whatever) and need to get a new pair and then some of them are slipper socks, etc.
    BTW, I did answer your questions about Bible Study tips on my blog. I emailed the entry to you, but it was not from my normal email so I don't know if you got it.

    ReplyDelete