August 19, 2006

bike photos 2006


De and I rented a Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail on Saturday the 19th while Grammy stayed with William. De and I haven't had "us time" for a while, so it was great to get away and do something fun together! We rode across Route 50 and over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to Kent Island. We explored all around the island and found some beautiful homes on the water. So hard to believe it's within an hour of Silver Spring and D.C.! We were also able to go out to dinner before crashing at home. I haven't ridden since last summer (before I found out I was pregnant) and really wasn't used to riding (I got sore faster than usual.)

On Sunday we had to return the bike before noon, and since we had William and needed a way to get back home, I followed De to the dealer and was able to take some photos of him riding solo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment