
William was taking a nap and ended up sleeping at the end of his crib, as he has done so many times. He has his rabbit blanket with him and is all crammed between the sides. When he was younger he would scoot all around in a circle in his crib before falling asleep, but he hasn't done that in a while. Now he barely fits sideways!
Today the Burnisons and William and I had lunch with the Ernsts, who are here from Missouri for a few days. It was a great time at Bennigans; I wished I had remembered to take a picture of us all! Here are William and Kaylee in Caleb's office afterward. She wanted to hold him, but he did better sitting next to her, with her arm around him. She was just as thrilled to have him in the chair with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment