it's a busy season, but I'm a happy wife, homeschooling my boys, enjoying our two little girls, enjoying life in the country : one day at a time
March 29, 2006
First week statistics
Any guesses for the number of diapers and wipes we used week 1?
We used about 60 diapers and 100 wipes the first week William was home. (We're getting used to cleaning up the poopy diapers and probably won't use as many wipes in the weeks to come.)
OH MY.......what beautiful babies! Kim sent me to your blog and what a treat to see everyone. Unbelievable, a new generation has begun. Big hugs to everyone and I hope you get a good nights sleep soon!
OH MY.......what beautiful babies! Kim sent me to your blog and what a treat to see everyone. Unbelievable, a new generation has begun. Big hugs to everyone and I hope you get a good nights sleep soon!
ReplyDelete