February 02, 2006

babysitting Kaylee


Last week when I babysat Kaylee we had a fun, crafty morning. We made Valentine cards for Mommy and Daddy and had a fun time learning how to "turn over" the gluey heart so that the glue stuck the heart to the paper and not our hand... Each time she began to glue down a heart, she'd say, "I wanna do it," and then squirted glue on a heart. Then she'd say, "Turn over," and work on flipping it over without getting glue on her hands (she hates to be messy and have things on her hands).

Then we played with playdough, making lots of trees; it was the only shape Kaylee wanted to use. I rolled the dough out for her and she pressed the cookie cutter down and then peeled the shape out... She concentrated on this for quite a while, thanking me each time for rolling out the dough for her:) What a little sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment