December 12, 2005

Mom comes home!

I was able to go with my sisters, niece and Dad to the airport last night to bring Mom home for Christmas! It was so wonderful to see her here, and so touching the way Kaylee ran to her with the flowers we'd brought and gave her a big hug... of course Em and I teared up over that, and Gina said we were making her cry. We had a wonderful time talking and sharing and enjoying Kaylee together. She is such a sweet girl, who sang Twinkle, Twinkle and the ABCs and Itsy Bitsy Potato as only a two-year old can. Mom loved it all and was so glad to be with us too. I'm sure the weeks she will be home will go by fast!
When we had dinner afterwards we enjoyed teaching Kaylee how to use a straw to blow paper on the table. She was entertained and we enjoyed watching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment