While babysitting Kaylee tonight, we had the best time.
We walked around Target; she was so excited to go in the car. Kaylee found and carried around a tin pail. Everyone smiled at her and thought she was so cute shopping.
When we came home she danced to her Praise Baby DVD and then we went up and down the stairs. We stacked blocks together over and over and then she'd knock them down. Then we used the shape sorter; I turned the sorter so she could put the right shape in. There were only two times in the 4 games that she got upset. Then we made up a smelly feet game, where she'd put her feet to my nose and she'd sniff until I sniffed her feet and said, "Ewww,stinky feet". Then she burped and said, "Burp."
She wouldn't let me go to the bathroom alone, so I gave her a magazine to look at. She squatted down on the floor to "read" and licked her finger to turn the magazine pages.
She also says "pretty" when she fingers my sapphire necklace.
No comments:
Post a Comment