December 27, 2004

Fun playing

De and his brother Chris are here playing their City of Heroes game before Chris returns to his home and job in Florida. I am playing with our Palm Pilots (I bought one for De for Christmas). I have figured out how to put photos, Word, Excel and Power Point documents, and Adobe Acrobat documents onto our Palms (with help from reading the directions).

It is so cool! I can't wait to show my coworkers another way to use the Palms... without taking away from their work purpose, of course! I can create documents on either the Palm or on the computer and send them back and forth. The photos are digital photos that I already had on my computer and am able to send to the Palm. So I have wedding and family photos to share with others on my Palm Pilot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment