Just 6 more tests to go :)
I am so proud of him!
This week has been so busy for us! I had Back to School Night Tuesday, and it went well, but caused a 13 hour day at work. The parents attended and were supportive of my teaching. Always a nice way to start out the school year!
De is in Tony's wedding this Saturday, and for various reasons, they had the rehearsal and dinner on Wednesday evening. I was able to finish filling out interims for my students while they practiced for the wedding. We had a wonderful Vietnamese dinner.
When I woke up Thursday morning, I knew I was getting sick. I felt lousy and REALLY tired. So, after a full day of work, and a meeting afterwards, I came home, took my temperature, and crashed, with a fever. No work for me today. De was at Tony's bachelor party yesterday and had a great time with him until 8 am. They went to a medieval festival/dinner and then played computer games online together for hours on end.
So, I had the house to myself... Not a fun way to be sick, but at least I wasn't waking him up all night by getting up. I called in sick today, and hope to be well enough to attend Tony and Cassi's wedding tomorrow. It will be the second time I've seen my husband in a tuxedo--the first was for our wedding :)
No comments:
Post a Comment